Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How long is my license valid?
Royal TSX is licensed via a perpetual license for the version purchased, with no annual or recurring fees required.
What is "Software Maintenance"?
Each Royal TSX license includes at least a 1 year software maintenance plan. An extended global license includes 3 years of software maintenance.
With software maintenance you have access to the latest version of the product.
This means you are entitled to upgrade Royal TSX to any newer version for 1 year (or in case of extended global license, 3 years) after the purchase free of charge.
Priority email support is also included in the software maintenance plan.
What happens when my software maintenance plan expires?
First of all, you can still use Royal TSX (see above: "How long is my license valid?"). You will still have access to minor product updates for the version you purchased or the version you got during the software maintenance.
How can I extend my software maintenance plan?
Expired software maintenance can be extended by purchasing new licenses at a reduced price. Customers with expired software maintenance will automatically receive an email with a discount coupon code to extend software maintenance.
After you receive the discount coupon code, place a new order and enter the coupon code on the shopping cart page (after clicking the Buy Now button).
If you didn't get the coupon code, please contact us and include your original order information.
What are the benefits of extending my software maintenance plan using the discount coupon code?
- You do not need to keep multiple (previous) license keys to extend maintenance. Just enter the discount coupon code on the shopping cart page (after clicking the Buy Now button).
- You do not need to enter multiple license keys in Royal TSX to unlock it.
- The discount is applied to all licenses of your order. This means you can get as many licenses at a reduced price as you need.
- You can even switch licenses at a reduced price to Site or Global license in case this makes more sense to you now.
Can I upgrade my existing OS X or Windows license to a bundle license?
Unfortunately this is not possible due to technical and organizational constraints.
What is the difference between a Site and a Global License?
- A site license grants you the right to install and use the software for all your employees (unlimited users) for a single site (single office).
- A global license grants you the right to install and use the software for all your employees (unlimited users) for multiple sites (multiple offices/branch offices).
How is the product shipped?
Royal TSX is delivered electronically. Once you have completed your order, an email with the license information is sent to you. Ensure your email client is configured to receive emails from the shareit.com, code4ward.net, royaltsx.com and royalts.com domains.
What payment methods are available?
- Credit or debit card
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, and Diners Club credit cards, as well as Maestro debit cards issued in the UK
- Wire transfer
- Pay by check
For more information visit our distributor's Customer Care Center.
Note: Because of increasing credit card fraud, ordering using online payment methods (like credit card or PayPal) by using a free-mail account (like Hotmail or Gmail) is not possible.
How can I get a quote?
If you need a written quote, fill out the "Quote Request" form at the Customer Care Center. You can find the product IDs in the pricing table above.
Can I place a purchase order?
For detailed information about placing a purchase order, visit the Customer Care Center.